You can apply for a Cambodia visa in the country you are staying or visiting. You can also get it at the embassy in your home country if you are a citizen of that country. If you are already in Cambodia and need to apply for a tourist visa, there are several places where you can go:
- The Cambodian Embassy or Consulate in your home country (or another country where it has representatives)
- The Visa Center at Phnom Penh International Airport (if arriving by air)
- The Departure Hall at Siem Reap International Airport (if arriving by air)
Requirements to apply for Cambodia Visa?
You need to have the following documents to apply for Cambodia Tourist Visa:
- A passport that has validity not less than 6 months from the date of entry into Cambodia.
- Two (2) passport size photos, which must be in color and taken within 1 year before the date of application. The photo must be clear and show your full face from head to shoulders and against a light background. It should also show no head covering or any other item that may hide parts of your face such as hats/helmets or glasses. You can take photos in most photo booths in Thailand and Cambodia but it is best if you go to a professional photography studio where they will help you make sure your hair looks perfect!
- Completed visa application form with all necessary information filled out correctly by hand using black ink pen only (no pencils allowed).
- A copy of your airline ticket showing dates of departure from and arrival at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) on an international flight operated by any airline as issued by an authorized travel agent; provided that there is sufficient time between arrival date granted by immigration authorities and departure date printed on the same ticket in order for applicant’s stay not exceeding 30 days from arrival date granted by immigration authorities at BKK airport terminal building
How long would it take to obtain a visa for Cambodia?
While the time taken to issue a visa depends on the embassy where you apply, it generally takes between 1-3 days for most nationalities. However, in some cases, you may need to provide additional documents or wait longer as per their discretion.
To avoid delays and make sure that your visa application gets processed quickly and accurately, it’s essential that you carefully follow all instructions given by our team.
Apply online for the Cambodian tourist visa process?
You can apply for a Cambodia tourist visa online through our website.
- After you fill out your information and required fields, choose one of our services and click on the “continue with payment” button. Pay for the service using any of these methods: Credit card, PayPal, or Bank transfer (in USD currency).
- Once we have received your payment, we will start processing your application. The standard time frame for processing is 3-5 working days depending on how fast we can verify all documents needed for this visa application. If you need an urgent visa service – please contact us first before placing an order!
- We will send all necessary instructions as soon as possible after receiving confirmation from our bank that funds have been transferred successfully into our account. If there are any problems with the payment process, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents required for a Cambodia tourist visa?
To apply for a Cambodia tourist visa, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Passport with at least 6 months validity.
- Passport size photo.
- Birth certificate in original and copy of it.
- Marriage certificate in original and copy of it (if applicable).
- Proof of employment letter from your employer on company letterhead stating your job title, salary, and position held at the organization along with details about work history since graduation from college or university.
This is required only if applying for a single entry visa through an embassy or consulate abroad, otherwise not required while applying online through the VisaHQ website system which allows you to print out your own e-visa upon approval.* Proof of income such as bank statements showing regular monthly deposits made by employers or self-employed individuals; investment certificates; pension statements etc.
Approval process and visa stamping process
The Cambodia visa approval process is divided into the following steps:
- Step 1 – Fill out the online visa application form, and provide your personal information and passport details.
- Step 2 – Review and pay for your visa fee online. You can choose to pay by credit card or PayPal (2% fee on top of fees). For Chinese citizens, it may take up to one working day to receive a payment confirmation email after you pay the visa fee. For other countries’ citizens, please refer to our FAQs for more information about receiving a payment confirmation email after you pay the visa fee.
- Step 3 – Once you have paid for your Cambodia e-visa via our website using a credit card or PayPal, we will send an electronic confirmation letter with a unique reference number (e-Visa) via email within 24 hours after a successful payment has been made online through our secure server. Please note that if there are any technical issues preventing us from sending this e-Visa confirmation letter within 24 hours after a successful payment has been made online through our secure server then there is no need to worry as long as we still send this e-Visa confirmation letter within 72 hours after a successful payment has been made online through our secure server.
You can apply online at the Cambodia Embassy website, or at the official agents like VisaCenter
Basically, There are different types of visas for Cambodia available for different purposes. The requirements and documents vary with each type of visa.
- You can apply online at the Cambodia Embassy website, or at the official agents like VisaCenter.
- The requirements and documents vary with each type of visa.